Hardscape, Step, Bench Lighting
Hardscape lighting is great for security and style for your retaining walls to handrails, patios to decks, and anything you build is designed to stand the test of time. Our fixtures are built to last and offer a complete warranty.
Why Use a Contractor?
There are many things to consider before purchasing a landscape lighting system. The overall design layout, voltage drop, safety, maintenance contracts – just to name a few of the elements. These are all important factors that can make a difference in your installation and the life of your system. Kichler Landscape Lighting does recommend the use of a certified contractor. Remember, just remember this is an investment in your home and should be done correctly the first time to prevent spending overlap and lack of lighting performance.
Your Exterior LED Lights like you’ve never seen them.
- Designed with a pure, warm, natural 2,950k white light
- Long-life LED light source – 40,000 hours at industry standard L70
- Uses 75% less energy than halogen
- Fully sealed and potted to resist moisture
- Adaptable to almost any hardscape, deck, step, or bench application
- Finishes compliment popular stone and decking options: Brass, Copper, Gray, Sand and Textured White
- Tested to withstand the elements for years of enjoyment
Hardscape Lighting, Step Lighting and Bench Lighting
|Hardscape Lighting Design||Hardscape Lighting Repair||Hardscape Lighting Installation||Hardscape Lighting Maintenance|
Contact the Sprinkler Repair Guy for all Your Lighting Needs! Trust our experts to customize a plan that fits your individual needs with affordable prices, quality products and dependable service, 1800.479.8161.CONTACT US